CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

my first post....

........is going to be a little boring. so, i have had this blog set up for oooohhhh, about a month now (all courtesy of my twiney, twin, twine amanda) and have no idea what to blog about so i just haven't even bothered. i wish i could be as fancy pants as my other blogging pals but i am sooooo computer illiterate that i can barely even navigate my email! so here it is, mandyluwho's very first post! and.....i got nuthin'! how is this possible? do i really have such an un-interesting life that i have nothing to write about? yes. okay so really. i was just going to post about my hair. i had the coolest highlights ever and now they are.....PURPLE! not like lavender purple but dark cherry purple. yeah, i am so not kidding. it's not bad and i don't look like a "punk rocker" as my dad would say. it's just different. and that is what i was going for. something different. i get these hankerin's every now and then to just do something a little bit unexpected. i have accomplished that and now i need to get it cut. i think i will like it better. anyway, i will post some pics as soon as i like it!! stay tuned for the new purple-y-er me!

ok so that wasn't so hard. posting that is.

later.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! If I had blond hair, and if weren't a teacher, I'd totally put hot pink highlights in my hair. Kind of like the girl from last season's Rock of Love. :)

Staci said...

Yeah! Congrats on the first post!! And I love the hair!

ohAmanda said...

Yay! I loved your first post! And I'd love it even if it was purplier!

ohAmanda said...

"it" meaning your hair...not your post. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hello out there in bloggy land? We need some more updates from you, Mandy!

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

Anonymous said...

I just want to say Hi to Everyone!

Anonymous said...

1000 facebook likes
buy facebook likes

http://www.webvertization.com/?guid=20090610055053 http://www.columbusneighborhoods.org/content/irs-recognizes-columbus-hilltop-neighborhood-vita-program-volunteers
get facebook likes get facebook likes buy facebook likes
So i logged into facebook this morning and it said 6 hours ago (5am) that i'd sent these messages to my friends in alphabetical order. But then it stopped at the letter C. The message to all these people was the same "yourfreedomonline. info these people are making some extra money online pretty neat" What should i do? i use Mozilla Firefox, i've changed my password, but how do i know if my facebook has been hacked or it has a virus? Thanks.

buy facebook likes buy facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]buy facebook likes [/url] get facebook likes